At P & J Ellis we transport many thousands of tourists a year and a large proportion of our regular business is derived from the tourism sector, therefore it is paramount in our belief that we supply a reliable service to our valuable incoming tourists which are of the highest importance to our business.
Our ability to be flexible as well as professional is one of the main reasons tourists from all around the world continue to use our services on a regular basis. Everyone at P & J Ellis takes personal pleasure in meeting our clients’ requests, ensuring that we deliver our passengers to the right destination at the right time.
Below are just a few examples of the many types of journeys we undertake on a regular basis for our overseas clients.
- Airport Transfers – Gatwick; Heathrow; Stansted; Luton and London City Airport.
- Port Transfers – Dover; Harwich; New Haven; Portsmouth; Southampton and Tilbury.
- London City Tours – Full and Half Day Excursions
- Museums – British; Natural History, Science and Victoria & Albert.
- Evening Hires – Theatre; Restaurant and Riverboat Cruises
- UK & European Tours – All destinations on request
- Shopping Trips – Bicester Village; Westfield; Lakeside and Bluewater etc.